Bach Master Class
BACH MASTER CLASS
Chair: Dr. Svetlana Transky
An Online Event
Presented by: Dr. Elvin Rodriguez
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
at 3pm via Zoom
Video Submissions Deadline: February 19, 2023
Optional second video submission to be used for the Master Class: deadline February 26, 2023
Post video recording on our Hollywood Branch Google Drive by using this link:
to be posted
- Three to four students will be selected to participate, based on their performance quality.
- There will be no application or attendance fee but there will be a participation fee of $50 per selected student
- Repertoire: J.S. Bach compositions – lower Intermediate levels and above
- Time span: 2 hours, allowing for teaching as well as Questions and Answers
- A second optional video submission will be accepted to serve as the Master Class presentation of each student
- The Master Class will be conducted via Zoom with live instruction of each participant after each video presentation.
To submit an online Bach Master Class Student Application and Summary
For downloadable Consent Form –
A completed and signed consent form is required for each student– Please forward a copy (if you have not yet done so), to be kept on file for all events to: email@example.com
The Hollywood Branch may use images of the participants on our Branch Facebook page as well as our Branch Website. All participants must have a Consent Form on file. Participation signifies acceptance of these postings)
Please contact branch website coordinator, Lieschen Bierstedt (firstname.lastname@example.org).